Outside Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Base Salary + Incentives
Federal Tire North America, headquartered in Torrance, California, is part of a global tire manufacturer with a rich heritage of quality and innovation dating back to 1954.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Federal-branded tires for Passenger Car and Light Truck segments, and our relentless efforts in research and development have earned us several prestigious, international design awards.
We are a rapidly expanding organization with exciting and challenging career opportunities, and are looking for high-caliber Outside Sales Representatives to join our growing team!
- Actively seek, qualify, set up, and train new accounts in targeted territories.
- Service existing accounts by identifying areas of opportunity, designing and implementing growth programs, and ensuring accountability to committed sales volumes.
- Process orders and liaise with logistics partners to coordinate product deliveries.
- Work closely with accounts to ensure consistent and timely payment remittance.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets as assigned by the Company.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of our growing product lines to effectively service the needs of the customers.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and preparing reports and recommendations to management.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and implement campaigns and initiatives to champion corporate image and enhance brand value.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new product development, programs, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing networks, participating in professional societies, etc.
- Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Leave
- Health Insurance
- Ongoing Training & Coaching
- 5+ years of proven success in outside sales.
- Tire or auto parts industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate, self-motivated, and results-driven producer.
- High Emotional Quotient with the ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal / social skills.
- Coachable and ability to work collaboratively.
- Must be based locally in the Greater Los Angeles area; no relocation.
- Willing to travel up to 70% domestically; some nights and weekends as needed
Please send resume and salary requirements to Joseph Kao, email: email@example.com